Sunday, May 2, 2010

Science Project

So when they announced "Einstein Night" at London's school, he begged to submit a project. And with him telling us he wants to be a scientist when he grows up, how could we refuse?

So Daddy and London worked to build a model swing to find out which will swing faster: a big person, or a little person (Ironically, we can thank the 'Swing Grandpa' for the project idea).

First they measured:


 Then they sawed:


Then they drilled:



And Brandt had to have a turn:


Then Khyah needed one (and yes, Khyah made known her displeasure when Daddy tried to skip her):


Then they had a swing:


But Daddy is clearly not happy with it:


And yes, changes were subsequently made. And I'm sure there are more to come. Daddy is having too much fun with the POWER TOOLS.

We'll have to keep you posted on the finished product.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool! You guys are great parents. And Kyah, you go, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I can see Khyah wanting her daddy time! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, thanks Vicki! And yes, daddy time is precious around here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet...I gotta get my list of blogs on my blog changed to also include this one so I can keep up with how your cute family is doing. So fun!

    ReplyDelete