Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Soccer Season

I finally got my act together and signed London up for soccer. And it just so happened that they had added a new division for 3-year-olds. Brandt begged, and I couldn't resist. So here they are on their first game day:


They couldn't have been more proud. Brandt's "game" was first. He's the biggest of the bunch.



He was especially proud that Daddy let him use his water bottle.


London's game was next. Here comes the pack! Unfortunately, it was only 4 on 4 so he didn't experience the thrill of being run over by a mob of 20 like his mom did at her first game. But he did manage to score a goal, so I guess he had a good time anyway.


Just look at him go.


His daddy was so thrilled that London scored. He jumped up, punched his fist in the air and shouted, "That's worth a shake!"

So of course we had to go out for ice cream afterwards.

London enjoyed his plain vanilla. But Brandt. He knows how to truly appreciate good ice cream.


We had a great day, and it brought back a lot of good memories of game day when I was a kid. Definitely worth the effort.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! They are just so tiny :) I'm afraid to put Bree in sports. She's so petite. But Elle, on the other hand. I think she could play Football! ha..ha.. I love the Ice Cream faces afterwards too :)

    ReplyDelete