Saturday, September 11, 2010

Long Lost and a Little Peeved

I know, I know. I've been long lost for a while now. There was the month vacation to Utah, and then I even sat down to write up a blog the night I got back.

That's when I managed to delete all my pictures. Please don't scold. I feel pretty stupid about it. Never again will I mock that second "Are you sure?" box that pops up when you try to delete something.

So here's what I was going to share that night ($40 later, I managed to salvage some pictures):


Yes, that is an electrical outlet right next to a baby changing station in the Minneapolis airport. And yes, my child tried to electrocute herself. Turn her around you say? Well if they hadn't put the paper towel dispenser right there on the wall (which is just out of the picture), not to mention the wall . . .

Seriously. Did no one stop to think about it?

2 comments:

  1. Missed you while you were on vacation and couldn't read your posts. ..granted, I've little time for reading anymore, but still, how can I not read my friend who always makes me smile? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back!!

    I think that picture needs to make it's way to the FAIL blog! :) haha...

    also, someday...when I do the same thing (and have to fork over 40 bucks) I'm going to call you for the details!

    ReplyDelete