Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Johnson Family Reunion: Part 2

While the pool was definitely rockin', what would be a trip to the beach without the beach? We attempted some boogie boarding, built sand castles, went for walks to the pier, relaxed to the sound of ocean waves, and in short had a very good time. We loved being right on the beach . . . all we had to do was walk out the back door and there we were.

Unfortunately, I took so many pictures, I'll have to split it up into two posts.

Khyah girl.


Mic testing out the water.


The boys working the sand.


Brandt debating if he wants to get his feet wet.


Khyah deliberating how long it would take to dig a hole to China.


Uncle Greg making the trek from the house.


Rick being embarrassed that I made him make a hang-ten sign.


Rick ready to take on the wave.


Rick, riding the wave.


Me, sporting London's goggles and the cool shark boogie board.


Me, again. Boogie boarding is WAY fun. Just sayin'.


Cousin Mic taking on the waves . . . because London and Brandt refused.


Uncle Rob and Cousin Zach. Cool dudes.


The guys. Out to conquer the world. Or at least a couple of waves.


I really love the ocean. I just can't express how I feel in words. Just something that fills my soul and brings me peace.

And more beach next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment