Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trip to France, Part 1: FOOD

This will be short, but orders are orders (you know who you are). ;)

Lest any of you get the wrong idea about my reasons for loving France, I have chosen to post on the food first. I love, love, love their food! I love their crepes . . .


I love their croque madames and their fries . . . (and I love that they keep ketchup on hand for us American tourists)


I love their gloriously rich (in all senses of the word) chocolat chaud . . .


I love their steak-frites . . .


But most of all, I love their pastries. And I apologize that there are no pictures. They were simply so good that I ate them up before any pictures could be taken!

(I mean, who can think of taking pictures when a mouth-watering tartlette aux fraises is staring you in the face . . . or a mille feuille . . . or a religieuse . . . or some profiteroles . . . or de la glace . . . or a pain au chocolat . . .?)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds totally yummy. How are French people so thin while Americans are so fat when they have all the good foods.

    ReplyDelete