Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

October 31st was pretty laid back for us. We carved some pumpkins (at least, the kids and I since Rick had to work).


Brandt dressed up in the Jedi costume, and London chose to stay low-key, but they both enjoyed the candy.


London was a wonderful candy giver. He waited by the door with the bucket and kept watch for the next trick-or-treaters. I had to remind him to let them say "trick-or-treat!"


For joyschool, Brandt dressed up as Batman, and Khyah was little red riding hood.


And wow, I don't have one of London in his costume. I'll have to add a post just for that.

3 comments:

  1. Darn cute. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sad I missed Halloween with my kids this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, they are so adorable.

    That little red riding hood costume takes the cake!! :)

    ReplyDelete