Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gymnastics

We didn't give Brandt any options. He enjoyed gymnastics so much over the winter, and he is such a creature of habit, that we felt he would enjoy it again through the Spring.

Look at his adeptness at crawling across those bars.


And his strength in swinging . . .


Grace you ask? Did I mention his skill with climbing and his strength? ;)


Brandt really looked forward to gymnastics. I think his favorite part was getting the two stamps on his hands for listening and following directions in class. I wish I had a picture of his face when he comes running to show them to me. But he does everything with so much enthusiasm, I'm sure you can imagine!

He has one class left, and I'm sure he'll be sad when they're done.

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie!!

    We just got back from Lily's first gymnastics class tonight :) it's so fun to watch little guys that age

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little kids and gymnastics is so much fun! They are just so adorable. I wish that I could still have as much enthusiasm as my 3 little grand-kids ;-)

    ReplyDelete